At Elite Rehabilitation Institute to provide the most comprehensive, attentive, and cutting edge healthcare. We have brought together teams of medical providers offering you and your loved ones multiple disciplines to meet and exceed your health care goals. We remember what it is like to walk into a new Dr. Office for the first time. Our staff is there to greet you as you walk in with a smile, listen to your concerns, help fill out any necessary paperwork, and educate you about your health options.
During your appointment which could be about 45 min, you may experience an examination in one or more of the disciplines we offer to help with your over all health care goals.
Once your exams are complete the Doctor will create your personal treatment plan and verify insurance or alternative payment options so you can proceed thoroughly educated and have all necessary information available to make the best health care choices.
Why Choose Elite…
- Same day appointments always available for new patients
- Call-In Policy for established patients who want to be seen same day
- “No Wait Policy”…all of our patients are seen with little to no wait
- Hours friendly to modern families schedules
- Friendly & courteous staff
- Staff fluent in Spanish
- Professional & comfortable atmosphere
- Private treatment rooms
- Convenient location with handicap access & transit drop off
- Free parking
- 10+ years experience
- M.D. & attorney referrals if needed
- Most insurances accepted… we do all the paperwork
- Auto & workers’ compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases
- Electronic medical records compliant with the High Tech act
Same Day Treatment
Once finished with the examination and all appropriate studies, patients will generally be provided with their first treatment during this same visit. This may include spinal adjustments, physical therapies, and/or soft tissue therapies.
Prior to leaving, patients will be given instructions on certain activities or procedures to be conducted at home. This may include ice or heat application instructions, avoidance of certain activities or positions, as well as home exercises and/or stretches.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
You will be given a convenient appointment time for your follow-up visit. Generally speaking, patients are seen within 1-2 days and are provided with a complete review of findings. Treatment options for your condition will also be discussed during this time.
We look forward to serving you and improving your overall health and wellness!